Come join with me to celebrate Mabon, the Autumn Equinox in Ceremony. This a Ceremony where we will be honouring Mother Earth and her Second Harvest, marking the end of Summer and beginning of Autumn.
This is an online Ceremony.
Please be prepared with the following Items:
- A small brown candle in a holder (White if you do not have a brown candle )
- A comfortable place to sit
- Notebook and pen
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Anything special that you may wish to put on your indoor Altar at home to represent this time.
- An offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses,sticks, leaves.. you will be leaving this on Mother Earth or in your garden after the Ceremony.